Looking For…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Hi! I am currently looking for the Calico cat Psi (Calicoat Closet), Refreshing oasis (Endangered signature Exclusive), Rockerz clothing sets, Gem psi, And Adventure park Prizes. Its easier for me to trade with you if you have your wants for your item in mind, because I have a lot of stuff and I never seem to offer the things people need, I usually have to get them from home. So please either post a specific want for your item, a general catagory of items, or a wants list. Thanks, your help is appreciated!! ~ferretfriend

ferretfriend

Hey Twinkle!!! Off of your list I need The Clam shell, Dolphin balancing toy, and the Amazing escape Most. Unfortunately, I do not have that item right now. Is there anything else you need?

Twinkle_Toes

Hi FF, good luck with your forum! :D
      I have a bunch of different AP items for trade:
      ~~~AP Quest Prizes~~~
      Crystal Croc Wading Pool
      The Amazing Escape!
      Deepwater Dubloon Display(chest)
      Salley’s Seashell Art
      ~~~Dig Prizes~~~
      Adventurer’s Canteen
      Adventure Park Hat
      Adventure Park Shorts
      Adventure Park Face Stickers
      Clam Shell
      Dolphin Balancing Toy
      Molly Bobble Head Toy
      Raziel Plush Toy
      Roberta Bobble Head Toy
      Rock Climbing Shoes
      Salley Cat Bobble Head Toy
      ~~~I also have most character plushies, crystal flowers and rock clusters
      The thing I need the most right now is a Carved Gem Fountain from Doug the Dog for a room I’m working on. Any chance you have one? PLMK

ferretfriend

Hello Ladygaudiel! Off your list I am most interested in the framed dragon scale, raziel rain jacket, and Ghost pirate hat. I think I have some of the things you want, I’ll list later today or tomorrow.

ferretfriend

Oh! And I forgot to add I am also looking for the Sour gumball and Chocolate kinzcash coin seeds. PLMK If you have these or the things at the top!!!

ladygaudiel

Hi ferret i have a lot of Adventure park things. I have ghost pirate plush, ghost pirate hat, AP skirt and hat, red explorer hat, rock climbing shoes, raziel rain jacket, framed dragon scale, happy pirates portrait, boris pickaxe, pirate doubloon, golden dragon statue, pink crystal paperweight, cave potato, sapberries, and rock clusters. PLMK if theres anything off my list you like. I’m looking for holiday stuff mainly Halloween costumes and Christmas decorations and plushes. Thanks! ~Gaudi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.