Looking For…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Hi! I am currently looking for the Calico cat Psi (Calicoat Closet), Refreshing oasis (Endangered signature Exclusive), Rockerz clothing sets, Gem psi, And Adventure park Prizes. Its easier for me to trade with you if you have your wants for your item in mind, because I have a lot of stuff and I never seem to offer the things people need, I usually have to get them from home. So please either post a specific want for your item, a general catagory of items, or a wants list. Thanks, your help is appreciated!! ~ferretfriend

ferretfriend

Hey There Girlsrule! What would you like for it? PLMK, Thanks!!

ferretfriend

Oh sweet! That pet is so cool. I love the forest, lol. My dad and I went to one we like to walk in this afternoon and I was really happy because we saw some beaver evidence and I brought home a stick and a shaving to show everyone else.

hey ferret friend! I have a cookies n cream guiena pig psi up for trade! plmk if you want it thanks! – Gracie

Twinkle_Toes

FF – Mordecai is the Sleepy Woodland Dragon. I really wanted that pet badly and finally got him recently during a fabulous estore Power Sale. I was very happy! :D

ferretfriend

Twinkle, Just curious but what Kind of pet is Mordecai? I love the name and was curious to see what pet he is.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.