Looking For…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Hi! I am currently looking for the Calico cat Psi (Calicoat Closet), Refreshing oasis (Endangered signature Exclusive), Rockerz clothing sets, Gem psi, And Adventure park Prizes. Its easier for me to trade with you if you have your wants for your item in mind, because I have a lot of stuff and I never seem to offer the things people need, I usually have to get them from home. So please either post a specific want for your item, a general catagory of items, or a wants list. Thanks, your help is appreciated!! ~ferretfriend

Twinkle_Toes

GG – Hi there, did you see my post to you on the other thread? This deal sounds great, I will send FF the 3 items she wants right away. However, I’d still like to send you something, you have been so kind and generous and have really, really helped me out! Do you need a Nafaria’s Potions Table or have you got one already? I just got an extra if you need, or any of the stuff I mentioned on the other thread. Oh, I also just got a spare Fluffington’s Art Desk, do you need that? PLMK and THANK YOU so very much! :D

ferretfriend

Ladygaudiel, Sorry I haven’t made a list yet, I promise I will today!

ferretfriend

Okay, Yeah, I’ll look for one. I’ll let you know if I get one

guamgirl

Hey Twinkle and ferretfriend how about this: I have an extra Gem Fountain so what if I send that to Twinkle, then Twinkle can ferretfriend the stuff ferretfriend was looking for on Twinkle’s list? I don’t want anything for the fountain, it can help both of you guys get some stuff you are looking for. Does that make sense? LOL

Twinkle_Toes

FF – I really need the Carved Gem Fountain for a room. Since you go to the TR a lot any chance you think you can find one? The only other thing I can think of that I can use right now is that raccoon fridge that looks like a big garbage can.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.