Looking For…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Hi! I am currently looking for the Calico cat Psi (Calicoat Closet), Refreshing oasis (Endangered signature Exclusive), Rockerz clothing sets, Gem psi, And Adventure park Prizes. Its easier for me to trade with you if you have your wants for your item in mind, because I have a lot of stuff and I never seem to offer the things people need, I usually have to get them from home. So please either post a specific want for your item, a general catagory of items, or a wants list. Thanks, your help is appreciated!! ~ferretfriend

Twinkle_Toes

GG – Thank you so much for the package! I really appreciate it! In addition to all of the other things I mentioned on ladytrader’s thread and earlier on this one I now have an extra Potion’s Cabinet from Nafaria, so have both the table and cabinet. I also got an extra Woodland Tiara today. PLEASE let me know if you need/want any of these things or let me know what you are looking for. :D

Twinkle_Toes

FF – Absolutely nothing, GG has sent me the Carved Gem Fountain I needed on your behalf. In future, though, the courtesy of a simple WW thank you note would be nice. That way I know that you have received the items I sent, otherwise I start to worry I sent them to the wrong account. ;)

guamgirl

Twinkle-You are very welcome, glad I could help both you and ferretfriend get something you needed. Sorry, the forums here were so slow in being updated that I have lost track of what the other forum was. If you have an extra Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack that’d be good, if not, please no worries at all. Enjoy decorating with the Gem Fountain. GG (WW kats2003)

ferretfriend

Oh my goodness Twinkle Thank you Soooo much!! What can I send you back??

ferretfriend

LadyGaudiel – This is what I have that you asked for… Reindeer bobblehead, Amazing world Festive wreath, Nakamas Festive wreath, Goblin mask, Black vogue vampire top, Gold vogue vampire belt, Blue vogue vampire pants, Purple modern vampire shirt, Gold modern vampire belt, Phantom Mask, Ladybug outfit, Goblin outfit, Cleopatra Outfit, Egyptian mummy costume, Vampire costume, And I believe That is it.. LMK if You liked Anything!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.