Looking for…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Artisticat 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Artisticat

A little while ago both the Neo Gothic Fireplace and the King’s Throne were up as Rares, but I’m not deluxe so I wasn’t able to get them! The King’s Throne is the last thing I need for my Medieval theme to be complete (Aside from the Ye Old Moving Picture Box, but that’s a Trading Card item). The fireplace is also one of the last few items I need from the Neo Gothic theme! I would love to trade anybody for these items. I have a trade list up right now in another topic, although I almost need to update it again. If you need to know what I have for trade, I can post a list on here as well! And lastly, I’m looking for 3 more pieces of Victorian Garden Fencing. I saw it was going to be a rare recently, but then I ended up not being able to be on at the time to get it! If anybody is willing to trade for these items I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you.

Hi Arti. I re-did my victorian garden and took out the fencing. So I have 3 for you. I also have the fireplace and throne. Only thing I’m really looking for at the moment are refrigerators. Haunted refrigerator, bone chilling fridge, chocolate egg fridge, cinnamon chocolate fridge, golden pot of coins fridge or buried bone fridge. I am also looking for PSF’s. I have a “Trading PSF’s” forum going, so if you want to check that out and see if you have any I’m looking for, that will work too. ~MORHB~

Artisticat

It took me a while to see this, because even though I checked the “Notify me” box before I started the topic, it must not have taken it. And alright! If I find your wishlist I’ll see what I have. I’ve only been stocking up on Trading Card items and Rare items, lately. Also, thank you so much for the fencing! Now all I need is the Flourishing Tree and Flowerbed (Excluding the eStore items of course) and I’m done with that theme! ^^ Yay!

Atomton

I can trade you a neo gothic fireplace. Friend me, my username is frogsandfly. Do you have the cuckoo cat clock? Do you have the Ribbons & Bow Tree or any other retired valuable items? If so I am willing to make an offer!! Thank you- Atomton

Artisticat

I’m sorry I don’t have any of those items for trade. I was hoping to trade rare items for rare items (As long as the rare items aren’t retired, of course.) I’ll add you! My UN is KittyKatCutie.

KASSUZY

Sorry have none. 5 rare items for trade from princess theme! torch thing, throne (maybe goes with it!) pink tho, open and close flower, Royal sofa + more! Or 3 ancient civilization items. Movie screen (rare) And In-home bowling alley!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.