Looking for 2 Cares chairs and year one blue cap!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for 2 Cares chairs and year one blue cap!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

If anyone has these, please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

cruise, my bff, you will end up trading a ton for those HTF chairs. I’ll send them, OK? Do you have the set and just need the chairs? Did you already trade for the candy car, sorry, I couldn’t connect to find out any sooner. Don’t know about the cap, I think I’ve seen it, but I don’t think I have it. TTYL Chole

cruisingal

Hey Bff- Thanks so much for your kindness. As always!! I did get the car. I adopted a new snail. Thanks for checking though. Guess what? The clubhouse is finally working for me again! Yay!!!! I hope to see you in there soon. You can see my new snail pet. Are you looking for anything lately? Did you ever get your bike planter?

dogfish

Hi cruise, I’ll send the chairs today. I got a bunch of bike planters, seeing how you can buy them now. LOL Do you need one of those, it’s small but looks cute in a garden. Congrats on your new pet. see you soon, Chloe PS forgot, you just need the chairs?

cruisingal

Chloe-Congrats on your bike planters! I don’t need any but thanks for offering. I was only needing the cares chairs, not the table. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. Now that you have your planters, are you needing anything else?

dogfish

Hey cruise. I am working on all those mystery bag things. May take a while to make sure the bffs get some . LOL friendly has all, so that helps. I got all but forgot to get the crib. It will take me a few days to have extra for friends. LMK if you need anything, Happy to be able to help with the chairs. Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.