Looking for…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for…

This topic contains 38 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for some things and would love to make a trade with anyone who has an item(s) off of my wishlist. My wishlist is as follows: AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
    Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
    Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
    Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
    Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Biggest Want**
    Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose) **Big Want**
    Dawn of Time Window (Pterodactyl, Estore)
    Silky Drapes (Silk Sparrow, Estore) **Big Want**
    Log Lodge Pool (Signature Beaver)
    Canopy Treadmill (Endangered Signature Clouded Leopard) **Big Want**
    Springtime Basket Chair (Sherbet Bunny) **Big Want**
    Cheeky Dog Range (Cheeky Dog) **Big Want**
    Super Sugar Swing (Sugar Rush Butterfly, Candykinz Estore)
    Lovely Tree Swing (Love Puffin, Estore)
    Molten Lava Bed (Lava Dragon)

Clothing-
    Summer Rose Jacket **Big Want**

Zumwhere-
    Cloudy Window
    Window to Zumwhere

Charm Forest-
    Charm Forest Window
    Charm Forest Wall/Flooring

Caring Valley-
    Caring Sights Window **Big Want**

**Big Want**Endangered Signature Wallpaper & Flooring Sets-**
    **Rainforest Retreat Walls/Floor**
    **Sunny Savanna Walls/Floor**
    **Cape Mountain Walls/Floor**
    **Himalayan Forest Walls/Floor**
    **Swamplands Walls/Floor**
    **Tropical Dry Forest Sanctuary Walls/Floor**

Promo-
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Dog Bone Sofa **Big Want**
    Wintery Window

AILUROPODA- I truly hope you see this….I cannot thank you enough for the most amazing package ever!!!! I’ve spent over a year searching for that item to no avail and I honestly could not be any happier than when I opened that package!!! THANK YOU!!!!! And the added bonus of that adorable dress to complete my collection, just wow!! You’ve truly made my Webkinz dreams come true. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can get for you, but I certainly will!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Hey Alice! Long time no see! I’m back on the forums and i think i’ll post a list somewhere soon.

Well hello there TF! Talk about a ‘face’ from the past lol. I will be looking for that list if you do decide to post one. Thanks for stopping by to say hey! Hope you enjoy your renewed time her and welcome back!!

markg97

Hay Alice, hope you enjoy the gift, just send a thanks on my post (let’s trade if you want to) and I’m still looking for your items on your wishlist and thanks for the gift you sent me and I let you know if I need anything(check my post for that). See you around W.W.

Thanks much for the gift mark! Was pleasantly surprised, it will go great in one of my rooms. Maybe one of these days we’ll make an actual trade lol. I appreciate you keeping an eye out for my wants, and I am doing the same for the rest of yours. Will drop by your forum. Have a good day.

NOTE: Please remove the Canopy Treadmill, Cheeky Dog Range, and Easter Basket Chair from my wishlist. Please add the Candy Dreamland Dress. Thank you.

Alice, I was going to offer you the Treadmill or the Cheeky Dog Range for the Hula Skirt, lol, but I see you don’t need them anymore. It doesn’t seem like I have anything else you are looking for: sorry! However, I’ll keep a lookout for that candy dreamland dress: I just traded mine. Thanks anyways, and I’ll get back to you if I acquire anything else on your list. Have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

Lol, sorry for the inconvenience. I have a few more items to add to my wishlist if you’d happen to have any of them. They are as follows: Shooting Star Shower (Virgo Horse PSI), Country Banjo Stage (Rockerz Horse PSI), Dog Sled Bed (Holiday Husky PSI), Milly’s Slide (WKF), and Fancy Forest Dress (WKF). LMK, and thanks for looking!

That’s fine, Alice, it really wasn’t any trouble. :) However, I think I have the WKF Forest Dress somewhere: I’ll have to ask my sister what she did with it, hehe. I’ll look around for it, but I’ll have to wait until I’m able to adopt a new pet because my account is expired at the moment. :(. Sorry about that, but I hope we can work something out once I get a new pet adopted. Don’t bother to keep the hula skirt on hold for me though. Have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

Hey Alice! I think have the Molten lava bed, I think I have the Caring sights window, and I think I have some of the Endangered floors and walls. LMK what you have.

Hi fudgey, nice to see you! I made a list of PSI and clothing located at the bottom of page 1, but I can make a more extensive list if you’d like something else. LMK, I’d love to work something out. Thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.