Looking for…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for…

This topic contains 38 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for some things and would love to make a trade with anyone who has an item(s) off of my wishlist. My wishlist is as follows: AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
    Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
    Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
    Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
    Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Biggest Want**
    Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose) **Big Want**
    Dawn of Time Window (Pterodactyl, Estore)
    Silky Drapes (Silk Sparrow, Estore) **Big Want**
    Log Lodge Pool (Signature Beaver)
    Canopy Treadmill (Endangered Signature Clouded Leopard) **Big Want**
    Springtime Basket Chair (Sherbet Bunny) **Big Want**
    Cheeky Dog Range (Cheeky Dog) **Big Want**
    Super Sugar Swing (Sugar Rush Butterfly, Candykinz Estore)
    Lovely Tree Swing (Love Puffin, Estore)
    Molten Lava Bed (Lava Dragon)

Clothing-
    Summer Rose Jacket **Big Want**

Zumwhere-
    Cloudy Window
    Window to Zumwhere

Charm Forest-
    Charm Forest Window
    Charm Forest Wall/Flooring

Caring Valley-
    Caring Sights Window **Big Want**

**Big Want**Endangered Signature Wallpaper & Flooring Sets-**
    **Rainforest Retreat Walls/Floor**
    **Sunny Savanna Walls/Floor**
    **Cape Mountain Walls/Floor**
    **Himalayan Forest Walls/Floor**
    **Swamplands Walls/Floor**
    **Tropical Dry Forest Sanctuary Walls/Floor**

Promo-
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Dog Bone Sofa **Big Want**
    Wintery Window

markg97

Hay Alice I got the Presto Hat and I sent it to my sister and she loves it and she sends you a Thank You. Thanks for all you do and See you around W.W.

Ailuropoda

Hey AIW — Glad you’re having fun, I’ve only sent items I had extras of. PSF and recipes are always fun, and keep my possums and red panda from starving. It gives me a twinge when they cheerfully proclaim we are “best buds” but I’ve let their hunger drop to less than 50%

Well I do so appreciate it, as I certainly don’t expect such amazing packages to pop up in my mailbox! :D I truly am grateful for all of your help and will continue to send some yummy foods your way. I do apologize for any duplicates. Thank you very much for always keeping a check on not just mine, but other’s wishlists! Your generosity can never be repaid! Very odd…Anyways, glad to hear from you. And just let me know if there’s anything you stumble upon that you’re ‘in want’ of. :) Have a nice day!

markg97

Hay Alice, Hope you enjoy your gift, I hope it goes great with a room theme, but I don’t want to take all the credit for the gift the Webkinz Fairy Godmother help out with it so just send her a big Thanks, and my sister had one question for you where did you get the Presto Hat (the one you sent me with the Pillar) she wants one and I don’t know where to get one for her. And sorry I have no more on your list but i’ll keep a look out for them, and i’ll let you know if I need anything from the KinzStyle Shop, okay. See you around W.W.

Hi Mark, don’t know if my thank you post appeared on your forum, but I’ll thank you here too. I really appreciate that! I adore that item, a huge thanks to you and to our wonderful Godmother!! The Presto Hat is from Mazin’ Hamsters. Its one of the random prizes you receive for completing the Hamster dailies. I’m sure I have an extra somewhere if she would like one for herself. LMK, and I can find and send. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me! I don’t do much trading these days besides from the forums, so any help is much appreciated!! Have a wonderful day.

markg97

Hay Alice the other Thank You did appear on my post (and I reply to it), and my sister would be happy if you have a spare Presto Hat just send it my way( and you don’t have to make the wrapping paper), and I understand about trading someday you fine the items you want and other days you can’t. okay See you around W.W.

Ailuropoda, I can’t express how grateful I am to you for all of the most amazing surprises you’ve sent!!! Thank you so so so much!! Thank you doesn’t seem adequate. I feel guilty for not knowing exactly what to send in return. I know I’ve said this repeatedly, however I would love some ideas of certain things you might like! I just can’t get over your generosity. Its a privilege to have found a WW friend as wonderful as yourself!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.