looking for…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

belle81502

hi im looking for a neo gothic dress i am willing to trade so if you have it i want it please

belle81502

okay my friend got a new webkinz and is new to webkinz world and she wants some rare clothing and i have some that she wont like so i would love to trade with you to send them to her so if you guys have any tell me and ill tell you so we can trade thanks a bunch rock on and please post here :)

belle81502

hey im looking for any thing Dr.Quack related

belle81502

if anyone has both i will give you a super bed for both thanks a bunch rock on

Hi belle81502! I have a neo gothic dress for trade, but you see, I don’t have the movie screen. However, just one concern that I’d like to bring up, which is that most people don’t believe that such an expensive rare item AND a deluxe dress would be the same value as a super bed. That’s just a general opinion, of course, and please don’t mind: I just thought I’d let you know. Anyhow, good luck finding the items you need, and have a great day!

Hi there belle81502! I finally did trade for that movie screen the other day, but you see, my account expired today, so I won’t be able to do any trading. I’m not quite interested in the super bed, but if you have a few psi, I could easily trade it to you. Only if you’re still interested, of course. However, I think it’ll be awhile till I adopt a new pet, so feel free to trade with someone else: I won’t mind. And as for my comment above, please don’t take it to heart, again, I only wanted to make sure you knew. Hope you don’t mind much. If it did hurt your feelings, I am deeply and sincerely sorry for it. Thanks for your welcome on this forum, and hope you find what you are looking for! :D ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.