looking for 3 old christmas trees

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for 3 old christmas trees

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

i really want to get the silver christmas tree, the Bright Light Modern Tree, and the Red & Green Gem Christmas Tree. I know these are pretty rare but if anyone has them for trade plmk :)

Atomton

Hi, I am looking for some christmas items too. However it is a lot more than 3. If anyone would like to help me out by sending items from Santakinz theme or CDTC extras that would be great. My user is frogsandfly. Click Atomton and look at the forum named room theme help. An updated list is in moderation. Thanks again all WW players especially DF and Lamb.

thanks so much!!! i feel so bad you always get me what i want and i can never pay you back! if there is anything you need plmk!!!!!!!!!! also have a great thanksgiving break!

dogfish

Hi MN, it’s beginning to look a lot like. well you know. LOL I can send those later today. I’m out of school and doing some stuff, but will send later today/tonight. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.