Looking for…..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for…..

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

westtmd

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:26 PM

I really need the Frozen Fun Slide and have lots of amazing offers!!! Jlmk ~mortonhippo~

Can you give me a list of what you would offer?

mortonhippo

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-04 at 11:02 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-04 at 07:34 PM
      Mislev- definatley interested!! Would u like the floral fawn, or strawberry squirrel? Jlmk ~mortonhippo~ ps srry for the late response, I was at a gymnastics meet! :)
      Nutty- your welcome and thx lol

Hey morton- i currently have two separate offers for the pool (yours and AIW’s), so i’m trying to decide between the two. Right now though, i’m either interested in your catwalk or the strawberry squirrel PSI. I’ll resend the FR, and try to let you know my decision ASAP
      ~AQUA

Ok thx ~mortonhippo~

Mislev- definatley interested!! Would u like the floral fawn, or strawberry squirrel? Jlmk ~mortonhippo~ ps srry for the late response, I was at a gymnastics meet! :)

Hey morton- i currently have two separate offers for the pool (yours and AIW’s), so i’m trying to decide between the two. Right now though, i’m either interested in your catwalk or the strawberry squirrel PSI. I’ll resend the FR, and try to let you know my decision ASAP
      ~AQUA

mortonhippo

Aqua-
      Oh my goodness, I am soooo sorry, I think I accidentally denied your friend request, would u mind retrying it? Also do u want the catwalk for the pool? Jlmk ~mortonhippo~

mortonhippo

Oops! I meant AQUA not mislev lol!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.