Looking for a Christmas Tree

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for a Christmas Tree

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ushie135 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

Hey Everybody! It has been a while so I hope everyone is doing great and looking forward to Thanksgiving! I am trying to sort all of my clothes out so I have made a closet collection and am putting together a holiday closet. Since this is my first Webkinz Christmas- I do not have very much Christmas stuff. So I used the medieval curtains on the wall and I would like to find a Christmas tree to put in the middle of them that would look cute with them-right now I have apainted rose bush there lol. So, if you happen to have a tree jlmk what you would like for it! Thanks crissy135

ushie135

Oh Thank you Atomton but I already got a tree for the closet. I do not know what a festiva sapling is so I will have to look that up! DF and Lamb are great friends so I am glad they have been able to help you out! If you ever need anything let me know ok?

Atomton

Wow crissy, congrats on your first Christmas. This is my second, however I was in the same boat as you before DF and Lamb picked me up and befriended me. I looked at your trade lists and you had really cool items. I thought you were a 4-5 year player because you had lots of stuff from retired and such. I am using decor that my friends sent me, however I can suggest the festive sapling. It goes inside too and is really cute. Maybe you should pick up some of those. Also I would like you to befriend me at frogsandfly, so I can look for stuff for you. I found 3 items for Lamb already so you never know what I may come across. TTYS-Atom

cutie135

Wow! This has become a popular forum topic- there were a bunch of them in here today! So thank you DF for the trees- the green one looks super cute in the closet and I also put the shoe in its closet too! I need you to look at that closet and give me a few more ideas for stuff to make it cute! And Midnight thank you too for the holiday goodies- the reindeer slippers and glasses are adorable! I have never seen them before! Thank you again and I hope you both have a great Thanksgiving! crissy

i have some trees but im not sure if they would match the curtians or not. i have tons of christmas stuff and would love to send you some! i have furniture, food, and clothes. webkinz is really fun around christmas time and there is so much to do! i hope you and your pets have a great christmas :) hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving too i cannot wait either :) ttyl

dogfish

Hi crissy, did any of the ones I sent work? Do you need the xmas clothing to put into your closet? See ya in the CH DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.