looking for a good trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for a good trade!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

hi everyone! i’m looking for trades! i have many things and i’m glad to trade anything really. just tell me what your looking for and i might have it! thanks bye!

horse121

i have the pink diving outfit top, do you want to trade? ***horse121****

bamboo578

Jane,do you have the pink diving outfit top?

OK! I have a lot of things to trade. / WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE —————————————————————————————————————————————— 1. Magical Amulet (food) 2. Diner Waitress Dress 3. Pink diving outfit (3 pieces) 4 Zodiac water costume top 5. Dapper casual outfit ( 3 pieces) 6. tween queen tiara 7. 2011 holiday slippers 8. I heart you mask 9. reindeer glasses 10. golden solar belt 11. designer dress (spree) 12. detective hat (recipe) 13. racecar driver outfit (1 piece recipe) 14. cute blue blouse 15. rad rainbow overalls (recipe) 16. winterfest p j pants 17. rocking reindeer sweater 18. 1000 kc coin 19. egg holder loveseat 20. friendly face flower 21. fortune telling pig statue 22. monkey buiseness sofa 23. antique fashion mirror (wish factory) 24. Factory box of chocolate 25. framed photo of sera / THINGS I WANT ——————————————————————————————————————————————I would like some exclusive or estore clothes. I would like the fine dining dress, the princess fairy ballgown or the lilac party dress or whatever is is. Thanks!

Jane, if fudgeyvanilla dosen’t want it, I would like the zodiac water shirt.

cutieny2008

Hi! Just an FYI: you can’t trade eStore clothes. Have a nice day! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.