Looking for Alice in Wonderand theme and more! By chocolate19

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Alice in Wonderand theme and more! By chocolate19

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LadyOfTheHouse 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

chocolate19

<p>I am looking for the Alice in wonderland theme and gem wallpaper and gem flooring! I will post my list later. –chocolate19
    </p>

chocolate19

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-01 at 09:34 PM

chocolate19 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 03:50 PM
      I am looking for the Alice in wonderland theme and gem wallpaper and gem flooring! I will post my list later. –chocolate19

Hiya! I have the flooring and eat me cake table, would u mind making a list of psi and such oh btw ant sig? I would add for that of coarse jlmk ~mortonhippo~

for the table…….

love frog
      bubblegumasaurus
      cotton candy puppy

LMK if anything intesests you.

choco.late19

chocolate19

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-01 at 08:35 PM

Hey, I have the following items from the Wonderland theme:
      Magic Elixir Table
      Mad Flower (2)
      Queen of Hearts Bed
      Unbirthday Party Chair
      Wonderland Flooring
      Please let me know if there’s anything you’d like, and what you’re offering. Thanks!

yay! it posted!!!!!!!!

LOTH,
      i want your table and the flooring. i am on WW right now so we can trde in like 5 mins.

chocolate19

morningshine

this the alice wonder land theme i have= flooring unhappy birthday and thats really all i can think of at the top of my head!!

~b bright morningshine

mortonhippo

chocolate19 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 03:50 PM

I am looking for the Alice in wonderland theme and gem wallpaper and gem flooring! I will post my list later. –chocolate19

Hiya! I have the flooring and eat me cake table, would u mind making a list of psi and such oh btw ant sig? I would add for that of coarse jlmk ~mortonhippo~

Hey, I have the following items from the Wonderland theme:

Magic Elixir Table
      Mad Flower (2)
      Queen of Hearts Bed
      Unbirthday Party Chair
      Wonderland Flooring

Please let me know if there’s anything you’d like, and what you’re offering. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.