Looking for Alice in Wonderand theme and more! By chocolate19

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Alice in Wonderand theme and more! By chocolate19

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LadyOfTheHouse 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

chocolate19

<p>I am looking for the Alice in wonderland theme and gem wallpaper and gem flooring! I will post my list later. –chocolate19
    </p>

coffee19 wrote on 2012-09-05 at 06:49 PM

LOTH:
      Are you still on? We were in the middle of the trade!
      Chocolate19

Hey chocolate! I totally forgot about this, so sorry to keep you waiting! I can’t seem to find my elixir table at the moment. Would you mind trading the Wonderland floors for the spotted frog PSI, and then working out a trade for the table if I find it? Let me know!

mortonhippo

AMMO- I really like your bat cave plz choose as many items as u think is fair from the list below

Chocolate- I really like your gumball psi plz choose as many items as u find fair from the list below

List if Alice in Wonderland
      Hearts bed
      Eat me cake table
      Flooring
      Unbirthday chair
      Mad hatter tea table
      Blue flower
      Purple flower
      Red rose bush
      Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~

jmdmax

chocolate19 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 03:50 PM

I am looking for the Alice in wonderland theme and gem wallpaper and gem flooring! I will post my list later. –chocolate19

Hi, I have the Magic elixir table, Whimsical walls and floor, Mad hatter tea table, Unbirthday chair, and queen of hearts bed. LMK if your still looking for any of these items. Thx JMDMAX

coffee19

LOTH:

Are you still on? We were in the middle of the trade!

Chocolate19

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.