LOOKING FOR ANY KOOKY SCIENTIST ITEMS! trade!???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR ANY KOOKY SCIENTIST ITEMS! trade!???

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nanabunny55 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

hiii! im looking for any kooky scientist items. the items i have for trade are: enchanted garden fountain, detective desk, chocolate factory machine, hero of the sun storm display, bean stalk climbing tree, grand treasure pile, spotted tv (spotted leopard psi). my username is xxmagicalforestxx. hope we can trade!!

nanabunny55

Hi, I have extra’s of all the kooky scientist items. I would be willing to trade for the bean stalk tree, hero of the sun storm display, the chocolate machine, or the grand treasure pile. My user name is nanabunny29. :)

nanabunny55

Oops, I didn’t mean that I wanted all of those. You can let me know what you want and then we can decide on a trade. :)

tammy9

My daughter also has the blackboard.

tammy9

My daughter has the experiment station one, the ultimate experiment station and the robo-handy table. Is this what you are looking for. She is looking for Persian and medieval items.

puppyluver13

I have the kooky scientist trophy stand. could I have the detective desk in return? I’ll add you and send it. I’ m 1pawprint2011 on webknz.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.