Looking for Aquamarine Gemster and Aquamarine Pup PSI!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Aquamarine Gemster and Aquamarine Pup PSI!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi guys. The title says it all. I am looking for these two items. Please let me know if you have either, or both, of them and what you’d like for them. Thanks!

DOODLEBEAR- Not the C2W Gem Lamp, the Lamp from that’s part of the Aquamarine Puppy PSI. I now have the items I was inquiring after. But thank you for posting and have a great day!

abislu1

Doodle she doesnt mean the birthstone lamp from WKN.There is another one.

The BIG lamp, from click to win? Cuz i hav it, of course…. i wont have any more after that though… so i will need to get another one, if anyone has one of course. PLMK if needed! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! (Listening to Irish music and dancing weirdly to it, lolz) ~DB954

Well I just found out I was tricked out of the Aquamarine Lamp. Apparently they took advantage of the glitch, and they didn’t include it in the trade, so does anyone have the Aquamarine Pup Floor Lamp for trade? I will trade for the whole PSI if necessary.

Well, amazingly I just got these items in the Trading Room, so never mind! LOL.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.