Looking for Birthstone pets PSF!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Birthstone pets PSF!!!

This topic contains 3 voices and has 10 replies.

• Author

icecooler86

Hi everyone I need all of the Birthstone PSF’s except for the Amethyst twist ( Amethyst Hound ) , the Aquamarine angel cake ( Aquamarine Puppy ) , the emerald elcairs ( Emerald Lab ) , the deep pan pearl pizz ( Pearl Pup ) , and the red ruby sundae ( Ruby Retriever ) . If anyone has any of the other ones please LMK! Thanks so much!

shellzcuda

Hi Icecooler86, i saw your post to me on MORHB’s forum. I would be happy to help you and your sister out :) Please let me know which ones each of you need. I have all of the gem pets. Are there any other foods that either of you are looking for? I have a bunch of pets and can send some other too if you or your sister need something I have. I will send you both friend requests next time I am on WW. I enjoy collecting pet foods too :) Have a splendid day! Shell

icecooler86

Thanks very much for replying to my forum! Yes, My sister and I are mostly looking for the birthstone pets PSF, but what other PSF’s do you have? And I know this has nothing to do with PSF, but do you also have any extra gemsters or birthstone pets PSI. PLMK, Thanks!

shellzcuda

Hi there, Sorry, I couldn’t find your forum again until this morning…oopsie! I have sent over 3 birthstone foods to you this morning. I will send more tomorrow. Please let me know specifically which ones you are still missing, Sorry I don’t have any gem PSI or gemsters. I bought my birthstone pets before they were offering the gemsters with them :( Have a great day! :)

icecooler86

I’m only missing the diamon dipped sugar cone, gemstone scones, sparkling steak, and candied opals. But my sister needs all of them execpt for the aquamarine angel cake. Thanks so much! You are a very big help. :-)

icecooler86

shellzcuda, do you still have the Deep Pan Pearl Pizz, the Red Ruby Sundae, Candied Opals, Gemstone Dog Bone, Amethyst Twist, and Emerald Eclairs? Thanks so much!

icecooler86

Hi sorry to bother you again, but you sent the wrong one. My sister still needs the Gemstone Dog Bone ( Zircon Puppy ). Thanks!

i have birthstone snowcone (garnet), gemstone dog bone (zircon), and topaz truffles (topaz). aaand yeah. my user is xhapysmile (yes, only one ‘p’) and yeah. let me know yours, and i can send them over!

icecooler86

My username name is the same but with 88 instead of 86. Thanks so much! Also if you have the ones I said I have, my sis doesn’t have them and might want them. I’m not sure but if you sent them over it would be great. She is whitehouse88. And again thanks so much!

okay! ill add you. i actually have pearl, diamond, emerald, peridot, topaz, garnet, zircon, ruby, and aquamarine. with the pearl, diamond, emerald, and peridot, those are just ones i only have one of, the others are unlimited. so, yeah, let me know which ones YOU want and which your sister most wants! and ill add her :) (let her know that i can/will/did add her)

icecooler86

Ok, could you give both me and my sister the unlimited ones you have? Thanks so much :-)! And I’ll tell her you added her.

icecooler86

4444polarbears, do you still have the ruby and zircon PSFs? My sister still needs them. Thanks so much!

icecooler86

Now she just needs the Gemstone Dog Bone ( Zircon Puppy ). Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.