Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

guest112232

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-27 at 06:56 PM

LMK what your offer is. :)

Hi ferret I really want it also you still have the autumn sweater and hat on hold for me I will post a list for them soon

mortonhippo

Hi I need it please choose two or three items for my list on “trading trading 123″ thanks and plmk what u like also do u still want to do the trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks again, :) ~mortonhippo~

nuttybuddy

FF

Hey!!!! How are ya?? And oh my gosh, I super duper want the carousel!!!! Like super duper want that carousel LOL

What were you looking for? PSI? Sig psi? estore psi? LMK :D Anything particular?

NB

Goldstar2

Omg ferret I’m so sorry! We are doing the lime green track stuff and stone washed jeans for the bandana right? Been so busy with homework, getting on for a moment right now. LMK

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.