Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

mortonhippo

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-03 at 11:20 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-03 at 09:29 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-03 at 08:35 AM
      NB
      Can u plz send the points? I send the pot of gold last night, remember? My u name was zarihorowitz

NB plz dont send yet I may ask u to send to another account! ~mortonhippo~

Morton
      I fell asleep super early last night so nothing got sent (sorry lol) last night but it sounds like it might have worked out for the best since you want me to not send right away anyway. I will keep an eye on the forum as much as possible today :)
      NB

Yeah did work out well lol could u plz send 2000 of the points to my little sisters account (u name anikahorowitz) and the other 1000 to my account u name zarihorowitz? Thanks, ~mortonhippo~ PS do u happen to have the white subway dress? It’s a current parent club blogger hood prize and my little sister really wants it (shes getting an estore pet and naming it Marilyn Montoe that’s why she wants the dress and points) plmk ~mortonhippo~

nuttybuddy

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-03 at 09:29 AM

NB
      Can u plz send the points? I send the pot of gold last night, remember? My u name was zarihorowitz

Morton
      I fell asleep super early last night so nothing got sent (sorry lol) last night but it sounds like it might have worked out for the best since you want me to not send right away anyway. I will keep an eye on the forum as much as possible today :)

NB

mortonhippo

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.