Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

mortonhippo

WAIT NUTTY BUDDY DON’T SEND THE POINTS KEEP UM FOR A BIT I MAY BE ASKING U TO SEND TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!!

mortonhippo

NB
      Can u plz send the points? I send the pot of gold last night, remember? My u name was zarihorowitz

mortonhippo

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-02 at 11:14 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:46 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:36 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-01 at 12:22 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-31 at 10:42 PM
      Morton
      If my friend chloe doesn\’t need the pot of gold pond, I would do like 3000 points for it….LMK :D
      NB

Ok Nutty cool, see in the morning ~mortonhippo~ ps friend me zarihorowitz

Morton
      Do you still want to do the pot of gold pond for the points? PLMK ASAP :P
      NB

Yeah definatley friend me
      I\’ll send it after dinner :D

Morton
      Im sorry I forgot until just now about this!! :( Im sorry!!! I will send a friend request your way right now. If you\’re still up great, if not, we can do the trade in the morning :P Again, sorry I forgot about this :(
      NB

Ok NB just send the pot of gold enjoy! Ps did u need the cobweb bed? Plmk ~mortonhippo~

nuttybuddy

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-02 at 07:01 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:37 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-02 at 04:13 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:56 PM
      Nutty, you on? LMK :)
      -ferretfriend :)

Nutty,
      Quick question, do you have any signature and/or endangered exclusives? I’m almost done with my collection!

FF
      I have a few, which ones are you looking for? Also, I no longer need the carousel, I wound up getting it as a gift :)
      NB

Oh, darn…thought so when I saw your post On CAT. Well, I don’t know. I know I need the hot springs mega stove, the quicksand, stately dining chairs, signature sofa, and dignified dreams bed…oh, and the frozen dining chair.

FF

I am sorry FF I feel horrible but a friend gifted it to me….I am super duper happy but I also feel bad that we didn’t do our trade, I don’t like doing that to people, you know me pretty well I am sure you know that! Unfortunately, I do not have any of those……..as a matter of fact, I am looking for those as well, all except the frozen chair….I will definitely keep my eyes peeled though and see what I can do about getting a few for you and a few for me :P Thanks for understanding about the carousel and I will keep you posted if I find some of those things :P Talk to you soon buddy :)

NB

nuttybuddy

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:46 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:36 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-09-01 at 12:22 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-31 at 10:42 PM
      Morton
      If my friend chloe doesn’t need the pot of gold pond, I would do like 3000 points for it….LMK :D
      NB

Ok Nutty cool, see in the morning ~mortonhippo~ ps friend me zarihorowitz

Morton
      Do you still want to do the pot of gold pond for the points? PLMK ASAP :P
      NB

Yeah definatley friend me zarihorowitz
      I’ll send it after dinner :D

Morton

Im sorry I forgot until just now about this!! :( Im sorry!!! I will send a friend request your way right now. If you’re still up great, if not, we can do the trade in the morning :P Again, sorry I forgot about this :(

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.