Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Carnival Carousel? Click HERE!!! -ferretfriend :)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

What did u decide about our trade for the swing? Plmk ASAP thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :)

ferretfriend

Nutty- what’s your offer?

Morton- idk.. I’ll look at your list, though.

Guest- Yes, I’ve been trying to tell you I still had them but never got a reply. What is your offer?

ForestSprite- I like the lanterns, but I can get something better for the carousel, sorry. :(

-ferretfriend :)

nuttybuddy

mislev wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:26 AM

sorry ff to interupt on ur forum but i want to talk to nutty
      nutty….can we meet up…ur on the pm more right……just want 2 ask some questions…..i’ll ck back later…
      mislev

Hi mislev :)

How are you? Well I hope!! Yes, I will be around most of the day :) We can meet up pretty much whenever in the clubhouse :). Have you done any good trades? Are you looking for anything? You know I like to keep my eyes open for my buddies :)

NB

forestsprite

I’ll offer a POTM crystalline pond, wrinkled paper lanterns, or an enchanted garden water wheel for your carousel.

If you feel like trading now I’m in the blue zone (not kinz +)
      My webkinz user is forestsprite

mislev

sorry ff to interupt on ur forum but i want to talk to nutty

nutty….can we meet up…ur on the pm more right……just want 2 ask some questions…..i’ll ck back later…
      mislev

mortonhippo

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 09:44 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-27 at 06:56 PM
      LMK what your offer is. :)

Hi ferret I really want it also you still have the autumn sweater and hat on hold for me I will post a list for them soon

Guest- If u do end up getting it I’ll give u the daisy pig psi for! ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.