looking for deluxe clothing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for deluxe clothing

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzeerr

looking for all sorts of deluxe clothing items, i dont have anything major to trade for them but would love to get them!

I will also send you some deluxe stuff for free.

mackinze

I also send stuff for nothing. If you would items just let know what you’re looking for?

cutieny2008

Um…well, I need a kick start on my collections, because I don’t have much after not playing for a few years. I’ve only been back for about 6 months, so I’d like some help. If you or anyone else is willing to send some Deluxe clothing, I’d be really grateful. :)

guamgirl

I’ll give some dc’s for nothing too, Just let me know what you want.

ijgb2012

I am not a delux member :( So I cant give you any I am looking for delux stuff as well :D

mackinze

What are you look for?

ladybug99

I have a Sweet star hat that is deluxe. PMLK what you want for it.

bamboo578

I am looking for the snowman building kit and items from the enchanted train station theme.

ladybug99

I have the wallpaper for the Enchanted Train Station, possibly more. I also have the snowman building kit. PLMK what you have and I can see if we can make a deal.

dogfish

Hi Bamboo, I’d be happy to send you some train items, for free. Just friend me at clo92 and clo93, please LMK what your UN is, so I know who to send it to, OK? DF

mackinze

I’ll give you some dc’s for nothing, Just let me know what you want. My users name is mackinzej.

ladygaudiel

Hi mackinze. i’m also looking for deluxe clothing or items. the buckle boots, ice dress, toggle jacket, cat toque, and snowman building kit. i can pay for the price of the items and delivery with 1000 kc coins, exclusive or rare items. PLMK. Thanks so much.

mackinze

I have to build the snowman so I can send it to you. I’m going to start collecting the stuff for you.

mackinze

I sent you some of the clothes you wanted.

mackinze

Let me know if you got everything? Or if you need more things?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.