looking for deluxe kinzstyle only clothes!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for deluxe kinzstyle only clothes!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

dancer99

I need all of the dresses, plmk!

I don’t think I have the cheerleader top and skirt it’s not available at the shop yet sorry about that :( so sorry pony, but Abislu yeah i’ll send soon, and dancer sending now :)

pony2102

hi! alpine leopard could i trade with you too? i have like maz’in hamster stuff and alot of other random things…… and i want like the webkinz cheerleader tank top and skirt. if that is ok with you? my username is kaka2102

dogfish

Hi pony, just so you know, none of the sports related clothing is in the Kinzstyle shop any longer. if you like I can send some of the other items, add me clo 91. I will also check to see if I have extra cheer outfit. DF

pony2102

hi! alpine leopard could i trade with you for some deluxe kinzstyle clothes? i have like maz’in hamster stuff and alot of other random things and i want the webkinz cheerleader shirt and skirt. if that is ok with you? my username is kaka2102

dancer99

ok thanks alpine! my user is greyhound02 if you dont have it ;)

abislu1

I need the butterfly wings.After u help Dancer may u plz send me a pair of wings? Thx

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.