Looking for detective related items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for detective related items!

This topic contains 7 voices and has 9 replies.

• Author

Hrsgrl10

I recently received two webkinz that I have named Sherlock Holmes, and Dr.Watson. I want to do their room detective themed, so I am looking for items that look detective-ish. I have a TON of stuff to trade for it! I am not sure exactly what I am looking for…. but anything that looks detective-like ;) LMK if you have anything, and what you are hoping to get in return, and I will let you know if I have it. Thanks! ~HrsGrl

Hrsgrl10

Thank you everyone who responded! Yes I know I am kind of just piecing together a room :P I am looking for techy stuff and electronics. I don’t think I have the noir trench coat or hat…. So maybe I’ll try and get one if those! Thanks for the ideas everyone! I haven’t been on ww in ages so I was hoping to get back on there again and decorate my rooms! So any ideas would be great! Thanks! :) ~HrsGrl

HeyitsGlitz

Hmm I suggest trying to get….. hmm thats trickey! Maybe have some dungeon floor and pirate wall paper would look kinda COOL or just keep the walls and floors grey and have it black in white lke in those movies ;) i suggest writers desk it may be really challenging to get because in order to get it you would have to be level 10 in Intelligence! I can barely get to level 2! guess i is not to intelligent i is no goods at maths ;( but i totally suggest that! Look in the school book at the kinzville academy and take a look at the intelligence page and try and trade for those again just a suggestion! I do not actually have these items but good luck!

markg97

Hi Hrsgrl10, I’m sorry I don’t know too many items that are detective style maybe some clothes like the Noir Detective Trenchcoat and Hat (W.N. Click to win) or maybe a Detective Cap (clothing machine recipe, Blue and Red Ball Cap and Tan Suit Jacket) and a Deluxe Monthly clothing a Majestic Monocle (that’s kinda detective) to help with their clothes. Sorry that’s all I got, P.S. My sister has two Webkinz named Homes and Watson. anyway See you around W.W.

Hrsgrl10

OK thanks for your response. I’ll look for one of those :)

cutieny2008

Erm, well, I’m not sure if you’re only looking for furniture, but I have a Noir Detective Trenchcoat and Noir Detective Hat, if you want to dress like a detective. :)

Hi! I don’t have one, but an idea is the hound detective desk psi.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.