Looking for Donut Seeds

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Donut Seeds

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AMM03 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cece945

mhanra wrote on 2012-07-07 at 05:29 PM

Willing to trade “Maestro” Super Bed for Donut seeds

Hiya U dont have dount seeds but a little advice there worth way more than a superbed

AMM03

bubblez wrote on 2012-07-08 at 03:07 PM

i have marshmallow seeds! no doughnut though and a super bed wont cover the rareness of doughnut seeds anyway. try offering something a bit more inticing and exclusive in exchange for the seeds because people are always looking for rare and exclusive items and are willing to give anything for them so…yeah try offering something different and im sure you will get what you want in the near future someday! happy hunting!

I CAN TRADE MARSHMELLOW SEEDS WHAT CLOTHING RECIPES DO YOU WANT NONE UNSOLVED EXCEPT THE RACECAR DRIVER OUTFIT

mamalion14

Do you have anything else to offer? Rare items, psi – ?

You probably won’t get Donut Seeds for a Super Bed (Unless it’s the retired Dragon Bed). Try trading some PSI’s for them.

bubblez

i have marshmallow seeds! no doughnut though and a super bed wont cover the rareness of doughnut seeds anyway. try offering something a bit more inticing and exclusive in exchange for the seeds because people are always looking for rare and exclusive items and are willing to give anything for them so…yeah try offering something different and im sure you will get what you want in the near future someday! happy hunting!

cece945

mhanra wrote on 2012-07-07 at 05:29 PM

Willing to trade “Maestro” Super Bed for Donut seeds

Hiya U dont have dount seeds but a little advice there worth way more than a superbed

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.