Looking for e-Store Points! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for e-Store Points! :)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pransser

<p>Hey guys (: So the title says it all. LMK if you have any e-Store points, and if so how many, and if you need anything in particular. I’ll be posting a list in a bit. Thanks! :D
    </p>

leopold

pransser wrote on 2012-11-21 at 05:15 PM

@bratzdoll8- Alright, I think I have a few promo right now if I’m not mistaken. I’ll get started on making a list right now, so if you could check it out once it’s posted, that’d be great :D
      @puffthemagicdragon- Do you mind waiting until me and them try working out a trade? Afterwards I’m more than glad to let you invite them to one of your threads to work something out. Thanks! :)
      @leopold- That’s sweet of you! :D But it’s not a problem at all, thanks for stopping by! I haven’t seen you in awhile :(

Welcome!! and if i ever get any youll be the first to know!!

~~Leopold~~

ferretfriend

pransser wrote on 2012-11-25 at 11:10 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-25 at 06:41 PM

pransser wrote on 2012-11-25 at 04:46 PM
      @Ferret- Sure :) I won’t be able to get onto WW until later tonight, but I’ll send when I can get on :)
      @SAG- No sorry, I just traded my last sail ):

I sent it already cause I had to get off earlier. :) Don’t mind waiting. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Ferret :3
      I sent the Table :)

Thanks Pransser!! :)

pransser

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-25 at 06:41 PM

@Ferret- Sure :) I won’t be able to get onto WW until later tonight, but I’ll send when I can get on :)

I sent it already cause I had to get off earlier. :) Don’t mind waiting. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Ferret :3
      I sent the Table :)

ferretfriend

KK. THX.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.