Looking for emo

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for emo

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I have lots of clothes psi’s and more for trade, my wish list is Emo and I also like 3-D glasses please let me know if you have it and what you are looking for.

Take flight bed (new super bed), Strawberry Jamming Jukebox(strawberry Leopard psi),True Blue Birdbath (Blue Jay psi),2 Little Lamb Beds( Lamb psi),Clownfish Clown car(Tomato Clownfish psi),Woodland Burrow Bureau(groundhog psi),Haunted Doghouse(spooky Pup psi), Glacier Mist fridge(Ice Mist Leopard psi), Witch’s Brew Bathtub (Black Cat psi),Ice Age Icebox(Wooly Mammoth psi), Whale Sized Wardrobe (Whale psi), Tennis Ball Launcher (Butterscotch Retriever psi) Lavish Limousine(Signature gift), Patchwork Sofa (Brown Dog psi), Retriever Treadmill (golden Retriever psi), Dashing Dachshund Treadmill (dachshund psi) 2 Fortune Telling Pig Statues (pig psi) , Aquarium Castle Toy Box (purple goldfish psi), Elegant Settee (Froo-Froo Fox psi), Yarn Ball Sofa (black/white cat psi) those are just the furniture i’ll post more

I will make a list of psi’s for trade and you can tell me if you are intrsested in any Ok? :) alpineleopard

SMG & SMG2

Dogfish just wanted to let you know, but I am not interested in trading any of my items for yours. Sorry, I will hold on to them until I find someone with my wants. Thanks

dogfish

No problem, believe me. DF

I don’t know if you are still interested but I also wanted to say I have a strawberry jamming jukebox for the strawberry cloud leopard

I will also send you something for 3-d glasses Persephone stuff OK?

dogfish

Hey, nothing needed for the glasses, it helps me get my dock down. . TTYS DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.