Looking for emo

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for emo

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I have lots of clothes psi’s and more for trade, my wish list is Emo and I also like 3-D glasses please let me know if you have it and what you are looking for.

Thanks so much you are always welcome over and will be the first priority guest at all my parties thanks so much maybe late we can try and get some more party prizes before they retire thanks again <3 <3 alpineleopard

Totally I would trade that in a heartbeat is it a deal? <3 alpineleopard

dogfish

LOL Alpine I always feel so awful taking PSIs . Thanks for inviting me over, I would love to see more of your house. I tried to invite you, but it didn’t work. Please come take the self tour of my main account sometime, hop around, use the map and check out anything you like. It works better if my pet says put. LOL That account is just too over loaded. Enjoy your emo, thanks for trading, DF

I also have a wallowing tub (hippo psi), pink convertible (Pink Poodle psi), Big City Window (Alley Cat psi), Day Dreamer’s window(Dreamy Sheep psi), Milk Truck (Cow psi), 2 Far North Sleighs (Reindeer psi), 2 Topsy Turvy windows (retired exclusive item), Emerald eye Pyramid (Charm Forest prize), 2 Giant Sandwich Tables, Geographic Globe ( retired exclusive item) and if you want a list of clothes i’ll make one <3 alpineleopard

dogfish

Hi alpine, that’s OK. I don’t trade for the reasons most trade for. How about the leopard fridge and the muddy thing, and maybe the daydreamer window? If that works, i can meet you anytime, just send me a note. Sorry to take three PSIs but emo are kinda expensive. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.