Looking for EMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for EMO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 10:44 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

Hi there! I dont have Emo, but I do have swirl, if your interested. LMKASAP!
    P.S. I need pricless for it, so, if you do thats awesome!!!

~ABC

nutty_buddy

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-04 at 09:50 AM

Hey NB, I don’t know if you’re open to it or if you even do the estore but I’ve been trying to trade for estore points. :D I’d be happy to offer Emo Jeans (depending on how many estore points of course) or I can always offer some other pricelesss. I’d get the estore points myself but my parents are uneasy about purchasing virtual currency. xP I know it’s kinda “out there” but one of my friends has done it before and it’s something I’m interested in. Just LMK if it’s something you would like to do and if you have ANY questions about it I’ll do my best to explain it. ^-^
      DeadColours

DeadColours

I have traded estore points before……I guess it would depend on how many you wanted…..I mean I have done varying amounts of points, four thousand for a regular psi five thousand for signature or estore psi, and like with torn (back before the contest that gave everyone the outfit lol) I did two thousand points for torn….just to kind of give you an idea of a couple of the trades I have done before with estore :) I once got plumpy, retired purple t-shirt, and a sig psi for nine thousand estore points which works out to 2 thousand each for plumpy and the t-shirt and five thousand for the sig psi…does that make any sense?

NB

DeadColours

Hey NB, I don’t know if you’re open to it or if you even do the estore but I’ve been trying to trade for estore points. :D I’d be happy to offer Emo Jeans (depending on how many estore points of course) or I can always offer some other pricelesss. I’d get the estore points myself but my parents are uneasy about purchasing virtual currency. xP I know it’s kinda “out there” but one of my friends has done it before and it’s something I’m interested in. Just LMK if it’s something you would like to do and if you have ANY questions about it I’ll do my best to explain it. ^-^

DeadColours

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 11:20 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-03 at 11:13 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

~ABC

ABC
      Hi there, thanks for the response, a good friend recently sent me swirl so I am all set on that :)
      Thank you though :P
      NB

9k! That is no problem, anything else you may need? I have some good clothing so just LMK

Thanks!

~ABC

nutty_buddy

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-03 at 11:13 PM

~ABC

ABC

Hi there, thanks for the response, a good friend recently sent me swirl so I am all set on that :)

Thank you though :P

NB

123ABC

~ABC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.