Looking for EMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for EMO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 10:44 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

Hi there! I dont have Emo, but I do have swirl, if your interested. LMKASAP!
    P.S. I need pricless for it, so, if you do thats awesome!!!

~ABC

DeadColours

DF- Awesome, I’m glad I could help. ^-^ I’m sorry your trade didn’t go as planned but you have a very sweet friend, I wouldn’t have what I do now if it wasn’t for my friends. ;) I’ll deffinetly be heading over to that forum soon. :D

prettyguinea- Well technically you can, it’s kinda like kinzpost. If someone has an estore account they’re able to send how ever many points they want (depending on how many estore points they have of course. xD) to any webkinz world account by just typing in the other person’s User. When the person receives the points, they kinzpost the item(s) the other person wanted or vice versa. I’m not sure if you can gift estore points to another estore account…that’s something I’d have to look in to. ;)

prettyguinea

Wow, you can trade Estore points? I didn’t know that XD (I haven’t been on in like a year, so thats probally why.)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.