Looking for EMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for EMO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 10:44 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

Hi there! I dont have Emo, but I do have swirl, if your interested. LMKASAP!
    P.S. I need pricless for it, so, if you do thats awesome!!!

~ABC

nutty_buddy

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-04 at 03:48 PM

Hi Nutty! After you get your Emo, can I try to get one here? I really need it :)
      DQ00

HI DQ :P

Absolutely, once I get mine feel free :P

NB

nutty_buddy

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-04 at 01:49 PM

Awesome, sounds like you got some nice trades. ^-^ I’ve never actually been able to work out a trade for estore points so I’m not exactly sure how many points they’re worth, and the last thing I want to do is overprice the jeans. xP How many points are you willing to do? o: I was hoping to be able to purchase a pet from the estore with the jeans, I can always add something small. ;) Here’s a list of things I have for trade if that helps. c:
      Emo jeans (of course :P)
      Pink explorer top
      Golden gown & Sweet Star hat
      Fun In The Sun Dress
      WZ Jeans
      Creepy Bed (Year three I believe)
      Magic W Snowglobe (Think it’s year three)
      Frozen Fireplace (Snowman PSI)
      Full Rockstar outfit (Gotta love webkinznews xD)
      Those are just a few off the top of my head, I’m sure I have a few kinzstyle and various PSI. LMK if you see anything you like and how many points you would offer. :D
      DeadColours

Hi Deadcolors

Well, I am probably not going to be trading the amount needed for a pet. Considering what I had traded for the other clothing items I have done with estore points I would say 2000 or 2500 would be fair. I have wacky, I might need the fun in the sun dress, and for that one I would ask a friend who is a values ace what she thought was fair as far as points, I think the price the estore had put on it (even though you couldn’t purchase it by itself was only 3000 points so I don’t know if I would go over that but again, I would ask a friend who is way better at values than I am lol. I would probably also wanna do the sweet star hat if I don’t have it (gotta check) and a friend may want the dress….hmmm LOL. So I definitely don’t need wacky, not sure about the gown but think a friend would want it, sweet star hat I gotta check but I likely want that too, I dont need the bed or the magic w snow globe or the rockstar outfit (I have 8 full outfits lol) and I have full pink explorer so I don’t need that top either….what are your thoughts on what I would offer just on emo? LMK

NB

snowy527

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-04 at 01:49 PM

Awesome, sounds like you got some nice trades. ^-^ I’ve never actually been able to work out a trade for estore points so I’m not exactly sure how many points they’re worth, and the last thing I want to do is overprice the jeans. xP How many points are you willing to do? o: I was hoping to be able to purchase a pet from the estore with the jeans, I can always add something small. ;) Here’s a list of things I have for trade if that helps. c:
      Pink explorer top
      Fun In The Sun Dress
      WZ Jeans
      Those are just a few off the top of my head, I’m sure I have a few kinzstyle and various PSI. LMK if you see anything you like and how many points you would offer. :D
      DeadColours

Hey I love your wacky and fun in the sun dress…..I can post a list later of priceless…

Hi Nutty! After you get your Emo, can I try to get one here? I really need it :)

DQ00

DeadColours

Pink explorer top
      Fun In The Sun Dress
      WZ Jeans

DeadColours

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.