Looking for EMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for EMO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 10:44 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

Hi there! I dont have Emo, but I do have swirl, if your interested. LMKASAP!
    P.S. I need pricless for it, so, if you do thats awesome!!!

~ABC

Hey NB! Good luck trading! I would also like emo jeans, but I don’t have anything even close to worth them! Lol, I don’t know what their worth, but I do know they’re probably worth more than burger costume and all the small items I have! I hope you get them soon! They’re really cute..

If you need help, I can donate 1,000 estore points.. Sorry I spent the rest xD

~~cassie

dogfish

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-04 at 05:14 PM

Deadcolors
      Thats fine, think about it and LMK but I just can’t see trading 10,000 estore points, estore points, items, ect are pretty valued just by themselves because of the items you get access to….does that make sense?
      NB

Hi NB, I no longer need the gold dress, if by chance you meant me. LOL The other person is right , those jeans are worth that much. I may get a pair in my trade, because they don’t have anything else i need/want. i could give you the friend “discount” LOL I have been reminded why i don’t trade, that’s for sure. Hey, you should have named this forum “Finding emo” TTY soon, C

nutty_buddy

Deadcolors

Thats fine, think about it and LMK but I just can’t see trading 10,000 estore points, estore points, items, ect are pretty valued just by themselves because of the items you get access to….does that make sense?

NB

DeadColours

NB- Ohhh okay, I was asuming the ammount of points for a pet was fair since Emo jeans are worth $10.00 on ioffer and $10.00 gets you 10,000 estore points. Like I said I’ve never actually worked out a trade. xD I’m not sure I’d trade the jeans for 2,500 points. :L I’ll have to think on it I guess. :)

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-04 at 04:32 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-04 at 03:48 PM
      Hi Nutty! After you get your Emo, can I try to get one here? I really need it :)
      DQ00

HI DQ :P
      Absolutely, once I get mine feel free :P
      NB

Thanks! Good luck!

DQ00

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.