Looking for EMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for EMO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 10:44 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

Hi there! I dont have Emo, but I do have swirl, if your interested. LMKASAP!
    P.S. I need pricless for it, so, if you do thats awesome!!!

~ABC

nutty_buddy

FF

I always appreciate the input of my trading buds!! :) I thank everyone who tries to help :) I am fairly clueless as to values and my other good friend on the forums…DF….told me that they would be worth the requested amount I just don\’t feel good trading for one thing that many points….it was easier with the plumpy, purple, and sig for a couple reasons….I had been wanting the pink glasses and purple T forever LOL and when I broke it down I could reason it out that it was 3000 per item…does that make any sense??? I got older halloween stuff for a thousand per item……I guess it depends on the person too :P I saw your forum needing rock jacket, glad I read it first, I was just going to send you one LOL glad I read it cuz I saw where you got a few already LOL!! If you need any of the other pieces just let me know because I got 8 total outfits LOL!! Thanks again bud :)

NB

nutty_buddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-10-05 at 05:29 PM

Best of luck on getting those Emo Jeans, Nutty! Cute jeans those things are! :D

Eggs!!!!!!

HI!!!! Thanks for the well wishes :P I am hopeful that just like with witch hat….one day….remember I thought I would never get one and then a friend sent me one and another friend…lol remember that?? LOL….sent me one for my birthday :D How have you been? Looking for anything particular lately? LMK and I will keep my eyes peeled :P

NB

Best of luck on getting those Emo Jeans, Nutty! Cute jeans those things are! :D

ferretfriend

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-05 at 11:00 AM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-10-05 at 10:16 AM
      Hey NB! Good luck trading! I would also like emo jeans, but I don’t have anything even close to worth them! Lol, I don’t know what their worth, but I do know they’re probably worth more than burger costume and all the small items I have! I hope you get them soon! They’re really cute..
      If you need help, I can donate 1,000 estore points.. Sorry I spent the rest xD
      ~~cassie

Fluffy/Cassie
      That is so very kind of you :) I have the estore points, I just don’t feel comfortable trading that many for the emo jeans :) I very much want them, I guess I just don’t want them bad enough to trade that many points LOLZ :P I really appreciate the offer for help though!!! Hopefully we can both get them :) I will keep my eyes peeled for both of us I promise :P
      NB

Nutty,

I’m not sure you’ll take my info seriously but I thought I might try lol. :)

Some people do buy priceless online for crazy amounts of money…and some buy priceless account fo like a hundred bucks. To tell you the truth, in my mind the reasonable ammount of points for emo that would be within range would be in between 6,000 and 9,000. You did trade 9,000 for plumpy, purple tee, and a signature, and all of those together are worth less than emo.

Just giving you my input, :) lol sorry if I didn’t help. :P

-ferretfriend

nutty_buddy

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-10-05 at 10:16 AM

Hey NB! Good luck trading! I would also like emo jeans, but I don’t have anything even close to worth them! Lol, I don’t know what their worth, but I do know they’re probably worth more than burger costume and all the small items I have! I hope you get them soon! They’re really cute..
      If you need help, I can donate 1,000 estore points.. Sorry I spent the rest xD
      ~~cassie

Fluffy/Cassie

That is so very kind of you :) I have the estore points, I just don’t feel comfortable trading that many for the emo jeans :) I very much want them, I guess I just don’t want them bad enough to trade that many points LOLZ :P I really appreciate the offer for help though!!! Hopefully we can both get them :) I will keep my eyes peeled for both of us I promise :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.