Looking for EMO

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for EMO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DeadColours 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-03 at 10:44 PM

Hi all, like the title says, looking for emo jeans. LMK if you got them and what you\’d like for them :P Thanks for reading. NB

Hi there! I dont have Emo, but I do have swirl, if your interested. LMKASAP!
    P.S. I need pricless for it, so, if you do thats awesome!!!

~ABC

dogfish

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-06 at 03:33 PM

DF- Hey there, usually sail pieces go for around WZ Jeans but The Sail dress, Round Sailor’s Cap, and Sea Capt’n Hat are worth more. Sea Capt’n clothes are generally WZ Jeans per piece but the hat from that outfit is worth Elf hat. I’m sure there are other opinions out there but that’s what’s generally traded in the trading room. :) Like I said though, this is my personal opinion based on what I’ve traded and seen traded. To answer your question…I don’t have a list I go by, I guess I just base it off of the year and when I’m desperate for something I offer a lot. xD I know some people value their clothing based on Kinzcash (which I totally disagree with btw. e-e) Hope I don’t sound too confusing, I’m not really good at explaining stuff, lol. :)

Hi,DC, that all made perfect sense. I don’t have a trading list either, never have made one. I traded round cap the other day for swirl, knew that was a bad trade. the other person was suppose to add on a PSI, but it didn’t work out that way. I had no idea that sailor stuff was worth so much. It took me forever to get full elf and i would not have it if I didn’t have a great friend. Thanks for the great info, and if you want to trade for points, JLMK and find me at Calling All Traders. Don’t want to take over Nutty’s forum, LOL She is my friend. TTYL DF

DeadColours

DF- Hey there, usually sail pieces go for around WZ Jeans but The Sail dress, Round Sailor’s Cap, and Sea Capt’n Hat are worth more. Sea Capt’n clothes are generally WZ Jeans per piece but the hat from that outfit is worth Elf hat. I’m sure there are other opinions out there but that’s what’s generally traded in the trading room. :) Like I said though, this is my personal opinion based on what I’ve traded and seen traded. To answer your question…I don’t have a list I go by, I guess I just base it off of the year and when I’m desperate for something I offer a lot. xD I know some people value their clothing based on Kinzcash (which I totally disagree with btw. e-e) Hope I don’t sound too confusing, I’m not really good at explaining stuff, lol. :)

dogfish

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-06 at 09:38 AM

NB- Hey there, sorry for the late reply. When I said something small I was thinking on the lines of like a PSI or something. I guess I should have clarified that the list I made wasn’t all “small stuff” xD Considering the trade is already fair I really don’t plan on adding much. :L With the Golden gown & Star hat I know they go for a lot in the trading rooms, that’s how I got my sail dress ( and if I’m not mistaken the dress and Emo are worth the same) so I already see the dress and hat fair for the points as well… I understand the Fun in the sun dress was from the estore and only worth around 6,000 points (I believe that’s what it was by itself, not in the bundle) but they go for a lot in the trading rooms. Perhaps I could try and trade it for something on your wants list need be? LMK what you think. It might be easier to work this out in the trading room if you have kinzchat plus. Just LMK what you’d like to do. Hopefully we can work out a trade, sorry for the confusion. :)

Hi Deadcolours, You seem to know a lot about TR values. Could you tell me how much the sailor Capt. pieces are worth? I didn’t know sail dress was equal to emo. I guess I’d better do some homework, Do you have a list anywhere? I trade points also, so LMK, DF

DeadColours

NB- Hey there, sorry for the late reply. When I said something small I was thinking on the lines of like a PSI or something. I guess I should have clarified that the list I made wasn’t all “small stuff” xD Considering the trade is already fair I really don’t plan on adding much. :L With the Golden gown & Star hat I know they go for a lot in the trading rooms, that’s how I got my sail dress ( and if I’m not mistaken the dress and Emo are worth the same) so I already see the dress and hat fair for the points as well… I understand the Fun in the sun dress was from the estore and only worth around 6,000 points (I believe that’s what it was by itself, not in the bundle) but they go for a lot in the trading rooms. Perhaps I could try and trade it for something on your wants list need be? LMK what you think. It might be easier to work this out in the trading room if you have kinzchat plus. Just LMK what you’d like to do. Hopefully we can work out a trade, sorry for the confusion. :)

nutty_buddy

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-04 at 01:49 PM

Awesome, sounds like you got some nice trades. ^-^ I’ve never actually been able to work out a trade for estore points so I’m not exactly sure how many points they’re worth, and the last thing I want to do is overprice the jeans. xP How many points are you willing to do? o: I was hoping to be able to purchase a pet from the estore with the jeans, I can always add something small. ;) Here’s a list of things I have for trade if that helps. c:
      Emo jeans (of course :P)
      Pink explorer top
      Golden gown & Sweet Star hat
      Fun In The Sun Dress
      WZ Jeans
      Creepy Bed (Year three I believe)
      Magic W Snowglobe (Think it’s year three)
      Frozen Fireplace (Snowman PSI)
      Full Rockstar outfit (Gotta love webkinznews xD)
      Those are just a few off the top of my head, I’m sure I have a few kinzstyle and various PSI. LMK if you see anything you like and how many points you would offer. :D
      DeadColours

deadcolours

I am re-thinking…..you mention adding something small…..what were you thinking? The other items I liked off your list are the sweet star hat, golden gown, the first person I was going to get it for doesn’t need it but I know someone else who might lol and fun in the sun dress. LMK and we can see if we can work something out or not for emo, if not, maybe just the hat, gown, and fun in the sun dress? LMK your thoughts

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.