Looking for eStore points! (=

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for eStore points! (=

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pokefrevr 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

pokefrevr

Hi all! I am looking for some Webkinz eStore points. I have lots of rare items and PSI; also clothes. (and a few exclusives if anyone needs them) I need points to get a Lovely Panda; and unfortunately have been scammed a few times; so I need people to send first. But that’s okay right? =D I’m trusted on Webkinz; and if you don’t trust me, you can ask some of my friends. XD Anyways, thanks! My username on Webkinz is chinakid8.

pokefrevr

Hey Sisterleah, I’m not sure when you’ll be on so I’ll post a few things I have got here: Tween Queen Dress Spring Fling Dress Fairy Tail Witch Costume The Bramble Circlet (if you don’t do the Magical Forrest) Vintage Glam Top Shimmering Gold dress Glittering Silver Dress Music Note Fedora Neo Gothic Dress Popstar Dress Pink Pony Sparkly dress Ruffle Skirt Gold Sandals Amethyst Tiara Dance Part dress And the Christmas Tree Hat

Oooo, yes, I definately need the pop star dress and the fairy tale dress. I will send you 4000 each. I will go ahead and send now. If you need a few more points on the pop star dress, I am willing to do a few more. Thank you!!! I friended you this morning.

pokefrevr

Well, I guess it’s good I know Misty (or Deluxe Queen) then! =P Anyways, yeah. I’ll friend you and you can actually see my items on Webkinz if you wanna. (=

Im going to switch rooms, bye! And good luck on those points and the club forum! DQ00

pokefrevr

Thanks Misty! XD

Lol. I love the name misty, lol. DQ00

Hi Pokefrevr aka china. I am trusted too, and I am willing to send points first, especially since you know DQ00! I have traded with her before. My username is the same. sisterleah1965. I can send you the points, then you send a gift through kinzpost. I am very interested in girl’s clothing. Do you have any rare girl’s dresses?? I already have the recent deluxe items, and some of the rocker’s clothing, but many of the rare girl’s clothes, shoes, tiaras and older belts and things, I need. I will send 4000 for each item. More if the item is very old or hard to find. Please make a list when you get a chance!!! Thank you!! :)

Hi gurl! It’s so awesome seeing you here! And don’t worry people, she’s VERY trustworthy, lol. DQ00 ~WarriorCats4eva~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.