Looking for eStore points! (=

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for eStore points! (=

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pokefrevr 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

pokefrevr

Hi all! I am looking for some Webkinz eStore points. I have lots of rare items and PSI; also clothes. (and a few exclusives if anyone needs them) I need points to get a Lovely Panda; and unfortunately have been scammed a few times; so I need people to send first. But that’s okay right? =D I’m trusted on Webkinz; and if you don’t trust me, you can ask some of my friends. XD Anyways, thanks! My username on Webkinz is chinakid8.

pokefrevr

Great! And sorry; missed what you said yesterday. Anyways, 8 is fine; hope you enjoy your clothing! (=

pokefrevr

Sister, like any of my items? (=

Yes, absolutely. I sent 8000 points to your account. I want the pop star dress and the fairy tale dress please!!! Thank you so much. I look forward to trading with both of you in the future. I never forget a friend! =)

Hope you two get a good trade! Leah, poke is very trustworthy, she traded some points to emmodd yesterday (small world lol). Poke, leah is very trustworthy too, she traded points to me, and emmodd. DQ00

Thank you thank you thank you DQ!!! You are the greatest! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.