Looking for Estore Points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Estore Points.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone, I absolutely fell in love with the new Duck boots in the Ganz Estore and was wondering if anyone had points they were willing to trade. I’m not exactly sure what to offer but I have quite a few PSI, Rockerz Clothing, And other various items. PLMK if you have any points to trade and what value range you were thinking for them. If NB, Chloe, Friendly, or CutieAce happen to stumble across this I wanted to say “Hi.” and to thank you for being so kind to me. ^.^

dogfish

Hi iluvstarbucks, how are you doing? I’ll send the duckie boots right now, no problem, but I did send the pot of gold thing to friendly and she didn’t get it. So, LMK if you don”t get the boots,OK? The sale is for two items, so I’ll add the beanie hat also. Oh, nothing needed in return, just a note so I know you got the items, take care, Chloe

Chloe, I don’t know what to say. I received the items but I feel awful not sending anything in return, please take them though you probably already have them. Lol. Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts you’ve sent me. The Booties look adorable with the Yellow Onesie!

dogfish

Hi, you sent way too much, but thanks. Did you know there is a new super bed? If you need your box back JLMK, and I’ll send it. Let me know if you need anything, your friend Chloe

Please don’t send anything back, I never did get you a Christmas present and I still have to repay you for the one you gifted me. :) Thank you so much again for the Duck booties and the hat, they’re adorable. ^.^

dogfish

iluvstarbucks, don’t fret, my bff ,friendly, won’t let me return gifts. LOL If I do she will fuss at me. Thanks, that was so generous of you. Just don’t be surprised if i send more items, LOL to make myself feel better about your bed box. TTYL Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.