looking for friends to help with building kits

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for friends to help with building kits

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  vnewtnew5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

bjb0925

hi – my name is bjb0925 – I would love to make new friends to help me with building kits – send me a friend request at this name and I will be happy to help you too – thanks

crissy135

We are friends and I’ve been sending you stuff- I try to log on every day too so keep sending and I will help! crissy135

Stealthstorm

Hello! Friend me at PomJazz, I am basically on every day! :D >^..^^..^<

bjb0925

thanks – I sent you a friend request

Hello! I would also like to help out! You see, my account expired, so there really isn’t much else I can do but send my friends their challenge items and such. But I can’t send out friend requests, unfortunately, as that is what happens when you become a free player..:(. If you don’t mind, can you send me one? But, yes, I will gladly help you with any challenge item requests you might send me. Have a great day, and good luck finding more friends! ~helloprettypanda~

bjb0925

I sent you a friend request – thanks – let me know if I can help you with anything

Sure, I’ll friend and help; I have 2 accounts, will “friend” from both. charlestonian and noonesfriend

bjb0925

thanks – I’ll look for your friend requesta

You can add me. I am more than happy to help with building kits, collection events, and challenges. I am on most days. My Webkinz World name is the same as here. ~MORHB~

bjb0925

thanks momofredheadboys – I already have you for a friend and you have been helping me with my building kits – you’re the greatest

jami912

add my 3 accts, jami912, rob1024, arj21798. thanks it takes forever when you dont have many friends

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.