looking for friends to help with building kits

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for friends to help with building kits

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  vnewtnew5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

bjb0925

hi – my name is bjb0925 – I would love to make new friends to help me with building kits – send me a friend request at this name and I will be happy to help you too – thanks

vnewtnew5

Hi, I would like some new friends too, so add me- vnewtnew5 on WW. :)

vnewtnew5

Also anyone should feel free to add me as a friend, I accept all requests. Love the building kits and challenges and want to help anyone else too!

chillylily

Hi! I’ll help you! :D My UN is friend2day

Glad to be of help, and this has helped me, as well, on this new account/ charlestonian. I do not have many friends on this one either! Great to have old friends AND new. Gold and silver! :)

teamkostecki

I would love to add new friends on my account as well to help with challenges and building kits. Anyone who is interested, please send me an invite at stekeye.

teamkostecki

I am happy to help as well – and would love to have more friends to complete kits, etc…please send me a friend request at stekeye

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.