looking for friends to help with building kits

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for friends to help with building kits

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  vnewtnew5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

bjb0925

hi – my name is bjb0925 – I would love to make new friends to help me with building kits – send me a friend request at this name and I will be happy to help you too – thanks

cutie135

Yeah Jami! Glad I could help and thanks for your help too on my building kits. It is a little disappointing that the Moonberry does nothing, that is what made me start helping LT with building kits because I did not want mine. But the daring high dive is a cool building kit and so in the crystal falls spring- your pet can actually use them:) Try one of them or I can send you one completed if you would like. Let me know and congratulations on your success! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

jami912

i just bought the falls kit. i just got the rockerz bulldog and the 2nd challenge ask for garage wallpaper, does anyone know where i can get it, i have the floor? thx kit buddy

jami912

Thanks to all my kit buddies i have completed the moonberry machine (that does nothing) and the log cabin which is looks great sitting next to the pig lake. not to mention the challenges which have been completed with your help.

cutie135

I will send you one today:) it will be from cutie135- good luck with your building kits! #solvetheneontutu

crissy135

sweetcupcake16- bjb and i are building kit buddies- will be a great helper for you- always is for me! Be sure to share- it makes ww so much fun! Have fun!

Hello bjb0925, I would be happy to help you with your building kits. :) I know what it’s like when you don’t have enough friends to help. I will send you a friend request right away. Here’s my username– VBS123

bjb0925

Hi sweetcupcake16 – I did not see a friend request from you so I sent you one to VBS123. Thanks..

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.