looking for friends to help with building kits

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for friends to help with building kits

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  vnewtnew5 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

bjb0925

hi – my name is bjb0925 – I would love to make new friends to help me with building kits – send me a friend request at this name and I will be happy to help you too – thanks

cutie135

Thanks for helping with mine too:) I got a new account yesterday so add it and I can help there too cutie135 is UN- crissy135#solvetheneontutu

bjb0925

hi – I’m not sure I understand your new name – I sent a friend request to UN-crissy135#solvetheneontutu but not sure you received it. Please send me a friend request from your new name. Thanks

bjb0925

many thanks to all my new friends – it makes it easier to complete the building kits – I just finished my first one

crissy135

hi Jami thanks for friending me- let me know if you need a building kit or fresh veggies:) crissy135

jami912

thanks to my new friends!! it sure makes the construction go faster with friends lending a hand. wish it could be extended beyond webkinz world!!!

jami912, I agree with your wish, that we could meet our webkinz friends outside WW. That is what you mean, isn’t it?

jami912

that would be nice, but i meant helping out our neighbors, kind of like the movie pay it forward.

christinekc

Friend me @ my 3 accounts, christinekc, christinekc2, and cupcakece. :D -KC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.