Looking for Gemsters!!! Willing to trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Gemsters!!! Willing to trade!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

icecooler86

Hi everybody! I really LOVE anything GEM, so I really want a gemster. Any one of them! I have super beds for trade. Or if you want anything specific, then LMK. Thanks! Ice :-)

okay, lmk :) and mainly just psi ones, unless you happen to have promo ones. :P

icecooler86

Well I have a fire hydrant fridge, artic bed, shaggy yorkie couch, and some others I can’t name off the top of my head. But would you trade for a super bed?

unfortunately, i don’t need those :P i also don’t need super beds, sorry! cx on another note, i saw your other forum thingy, that you needed birthstone pet PSF… i have birthstone snowcone (garnet), gemstone dog bone (zircon), and topaz truffles (topaz). so yeah :P (i have a couple others but you said you already had those so yeah)

icecooler86

Which PSI do you SPECIFICLY want? PLMK! Also thanks for noticing my other forum. What do you want to trade for them ( Please list what you SPECIFICLY want because I can’t list everything in that cagatory that I have to trade. ) Thanks again! Oh and also what is your Webkinz World username? I’ll friend you. :-)

icecooler86

Oh and what do you want for the PSFs? PLMK, Thank!

my user is xhapysmile (yes only one ‘p’) and uh yeah, i can just send the food to you. :) and specifically, i am DESPERATE for the pearl pup psi, containing the lustrous pearl sideboard and 2 pearl placesettings… also, i love the iceberg bear thingy psi, the hot spring something? and umm… blue moon lagoon i guess, from the moon fox… slides and swings in general, especially the sly slide, which if you have it, i would prolly ask if you could add a regular psi or something since it would be signature for estore :P um, hm.. diamond piano! ^-^ i don’t need it as much as pearl pup psi though, of course.. OH and i love the caketop chair from the sugar coated kitty, and the celestial swing from the celestial unicorn is pretty cool… peppermint swirl slide is awesome as well… aand thats all i can think of as of estore psi… with the exception of the sly slide, being a signature. and if you cant tell, the pearl stuff is #1 on my list DEFINITELY! anyway, yeah, lmk your thoughts :)

icecooler86

Hi I added you and I’m sure if you got it. And well I need to look around my place and see if I have the one’s you listed because I usually trade a lot and might have some stuff hanging around that I forgot about. I’ll get back to you later about them. And do you want PSI slides and swings or all slide or swing at all? LMK, Thanks!

i have Rose Zircon gemster, Blue Zircon gemster, and emerald gemster. i REALLY need the pearl pup PSI. but, i am willing to trade for other estore psi.

icecooler86

OMG, I would love to trade! I have tons of PSI ( just not the birthstone pets; I’m looking for their PSI, too ). Gave me a list of what PSI you want and I’ll see what I have, and maybe we could trade. Thanks so much for offering!

well, now i have traded emerald gemster haha, but i still have the two zircon ones :) and um, slides and swings are always cool haha… idk, what estore psi do you have? cx

Niberts1

Oh yes and on August’s Advice and Answers I do give advice on other things just not Webkinz as long as it is nothing to personal! Thanks N1!

Niberts1

Hey icecooler86 I have Zircon Gemster for trade and some of my Peridots dog’s PSI. If you would like to trade or you are interested in any of those let me know. I play on a Peridot Gem Dog {Light Green} its name is August I play in kinz chat plus+ If you see me tell me wh you are and if ou are interested in any just find me and let me know I am usually in Trading Room most of the time! Thanks N1!

icecooler86

Hey Niberts1 I totally want to trade but I’m only on kinzchat normal :-(. Could we trade on kinz post? LMK, Thanks so much for offering!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.