LOOKING FOR MAD SCIENTIST GOGGLES

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR MAD SCIENTIST GOGGLES

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1JuicyCouture1 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-11-06 at 01:46 PM

hi if anyone has the mad scientist goggles plz post. I’d be very grateful. thx!! BB

hi i have science goggles…. what are you offering? plmk soon! (or i might trade them.. hehe)

Sorry lolz my friend came over and she logged in as herself and i never logged her out.
      (but ya i’m pretty much able to add to anything…)

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-11-09 at 12:50 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-09 at 09:34 AM

1JuicyCouture1 wrote on 2012-11-08 at 08:06 PM
      oh sorry lol. i need charm tiara mostly. i could add a little. plmk.

Hi there. If BB doesn’t have Charm and/or you can’t work something out, then I have Charm and I’d be willing to trade for the goggles if you added slightly. Again, only if you and BB can’t work something out. Thanks.
      BB- I hope I don’t seem like I’m jumping into your trade! You definitely have first dibs as the owner. Again, so sorry if I was too forward! *AIW

@JuicyCouture. sorry i don’t have charm. is there anything else your looking for??? thx
      @AIW. it’s fine. i don’t think it’s going to work anyway.
      BB

That’s alright, what priceless do you have for trade? Could you make a list please? I can add to pretty much anything because goggles aren’t worth too too much.

_blahblah_

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-09 at 02:40 PM

Hi there. If BB doesn’t have Charm and/or you can’t work something out, then I have Charm and I’d be willing to trade for the goggles if you added slightly. Again, only if you and BB can’t work something out. Thanks.
      BB- I hope I don’t seem like I’m jumping into your trade! You definitely have first dibs as the owner. Again, so sorry if I was too forward! *AIW

@JuicyCouture. sorry i don’t have charm. is there anything else your looking for??? thx
      BB

Ok, thanks, was just making sure. I hope you do get the goggles regardless. :) *AIW

ok thx.

BB

BB

Ok, thanks, was just making sure. I hope you do get the goggles regardless. :) *AIW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.