LOOKING FOR MAD SCIENTIST GOGGLES AND CAT

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR MAD SCIENTIST GOGGLES AND CAT

This topic contains 42 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah412 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Louieabeast

<p>I have<br />
    shuts<br />
    plumpy<br />
    army<br />
    elf hat<br />
    safari hat<br />
    lavished limo
    </p>

Hannah412

meggypie04 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 05:16 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-05 at 04:45 PM

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-11-05 at 02:52 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-05 at 02:40 PM

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-11-05 at 02:37 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-05 at 02:27 PM

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-11-05 at 02:20 PM

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-11-04 at 04:27 PM
      I have
      shuts
      plumpy
      army
      elf hat
      safari hat
      lavished limo

hi i have the mad scientist goggles and i’m only interested in your shuts.
      BB

BB
      If you and the forum owner don’t work a trade, I will give you full rock outfit for the goggles :P but only if you guys don’t work a trade please :P
      NB

sure nutty. I’d be glad to. thx.
      BB

BB
      No problem, just keep me posted :P We’d have to meet in the trade room and I would have to send one piece though, keep that in mind…the whole outfit is 4 pieces, shuts, torn, rock jacket, and boots so we could do 3 in the trade room and I could send like the boots or something, just lmk if you guys work out a trade or not and if not LMK when you wanna trade :P
      NB

OK. Sure i want to trade, I’ve been looking for the rock outfit. it’d be awesome. so i guess we just wait for the owner now. BTW, what’s your UN??? mine is tabbycatter, but I’m banned so friend my backup first: bluestar93. no caps. friend me. thx
      BB

BB
      I am bratz2189, I am logging in shortly and will send a friend request, just LMK when you want to meet :P
      NB

Hi people and webkinz fans!I also have the cat.Add me my user name is meggpie04 and I`m already loged in.

Do you have cat shirt?

mislev

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-11-12 at 04:34 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:37 PM
      BB
      I am still VERY interested in getthing the goggles for my friend, could you PLMK :P
      Thanks
      NB

i know NB. i really want the outfit too. but it’s been almost a week and i STILL can’t log on. do you think you can tell me how to clear your web browser thingy like you said???? thx.
      BB

BB u really need to contact ganz if you still cannot log on…if u dont have phone # you can contact by going to webkinz.com thereis a customer service tab at the bottom of the page…
      i have to ask if u are using another browser?? or are u trying to go directly to the login page without going to main page…..cause ive had problems logging in that way and can be solved generally by going to webkinz.com but here is a link to take you directly to log on page…http://www.webkinz.com/webkinz.html?go=loadReturnUser&081712. if that doesnt work contact ganz
      hope this helps

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.