looking for neogothic and wonderland themes!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for neogothic and wonderland themes!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  princesskei 11 years ago.

• Author

dancer99

i really need these, i can use anything! i can trade clothing, some objects and some other rares, but i dont have many. thx, plmk! ~dancer

dancer99

heyom, i do have the new earthy crown like thing, i need the wonderland walpaper……id there onlyone bed for it? because if there is i have it. i will let you know about the other things too ~dancer

dancer99

princess, i will let you know what i will trade for the table…. thanks so much! it helps ALOT!!! ;) ~dancer

princesskei

NP :) Neogothic is a really cool theme, but the coffee table is litterally the only item I have from it so I figure I should trade it away rather than trying to gather everything else LOL :)

Hey there dancer99….Do you have any deluxe clothes….I have all of the neogothic theme and most of the wonderland theme (walls, floors, bed, tables, chairs and plants)….Please let me know…thanks

Hey there Dancer99…I have the wallpaper…What else do you need from the wonderland theme….and yes there is only one bed for the wonderland theme….There are 2 beds for the neogothic theme I think….Is the earthy crown the one with flowers on it….Please let me know..Thanks

Dancer, I have some pieces, I posted on a different forum. Let me know which ones you need.

princesskei

I have neogothic coffee table for trade. I do not collect clothes, just furniture… make an offer I’m not super picky as long as it’s fairly reasonable :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.