looking for neogothic and wonderland themes!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for neogothic and wonderland themes!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  princesskei 11 years ago.

• Author

dancer99

i really need these, i can use anything! i can trade clothing, some objects and some other rares, but i dont have many. thx, plmk! ~dancer

princesskei

it’s been really difficult to get on this website lately – some days I get some random image of a seamonster so I can’t get to the forums. I’ve kept the coffee table for you. :)

dancer99

im still looking for these…..plmk if you have any!

dancer99

mom, do you still want to trade?

dancer99

yes i think that is the crown, i would love your neo gothic beds….you have two right? and i surely would like your alice walpaper! from that theme, i also need some flowers and the tea party table! thanks< ~dancer

Hey there Dancer99…I have the walls for wonderland….What other items do you need from this theme? Neogothic has 2 beds for that theme….I have both beds…..Is the new earthy crown the one with flowers on it…..Please let me know…I would love to trade with you if it is…I love deluxe clothes….Thanks….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.