Looking for new friends

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for new friends

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  jami912 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

vnewtnew5

Hi, I am looking to add friends for challenges and building kits. Please send a request to vnewtnew5 or let me know your username and I will send you one. Thank you!!

foxstar2000

Im Foxstar2000 on webkinz aswell. Hope i can help you! :) **May Starclan Light Your Path**

vnewtnew5

Thanks foxstar2000, I will add you the next time I log on!

dogfish

Hi, you can add some of my accounts, clo91 clo92 clo93. I have been playing since early 07, log on every day, so happy to send challenge or kit request. I am a friend of Becky’s(fairy god mom) and I must say I enjoyed your recent post. Most just ask for more, so your post really caught my eye. Always looking for nice friends. have a great day, DF/Chloe

vnewtnew5

dogfish/Chloe, thanks for your kind words! It is one of the best things I have found about webkinz- online friends. I was gone since 2009, and I lost contact with 99.9% of the friends I made through WW. It is great to find more! I will go add your accounts now, and thank you for making me feel welcome, along with many others. I have 5 accounts, and 2 that belong to my nieces, will it be ok to add you to those, too (my nieces’ I mean, not my other four)?

dogfish

Hmm, I left a reply, but see it didn’t make it. Sure,” vnew”, add as many as you like. Maybe LMK which is your main account and the user. I have the walls you need and would like to send soon. I scan the forums and saw you needed the pyramid walls from the video. Those are all my personal accounts, if you need more I have some backups and storage accounts you can add. TTYL Chloe

chillylily

Hey! I am friend2day. I’m on every day but lately I’ve been really busy with school so I can’t get on much but I still get on every day :) .

vnewtnew5

Thank you friend2day, we are already friends :)

angelgirldog7 is my username! i love to get new friends so yeah! ~Texas Girl

vnewtnew5

Thanks angelgirldog7, I will add you the next time I go on :)

Mintystar322

All be your friend. My username is mintystar322

vnewtnew5

Thanks, mintystar322! I will add you :)

Stealthstorm

Hello! I am PomJazz…on a lot unless I have homework! :D ~Stealthy

vnewtnew5

Thanks PomJazz! I will add you :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.