Looking for new friends

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for new friends

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  jami912 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

vnewtnew5

Hi, I am looking to add friends for challenges and building kits. Please send a request to vnewtnew5 or let me know your username and I will send you one. Thank you!!

jami912

i am already a friend! wanted to request everyone here add jetsdrog, rob1024, arj21798, tana621, and livi0922 as friends as well. the last two are new grandkids accounts and need friends to help. thanks, jami912!

tammy9

Hi. You can add 5447472. Always great to have new friends.

crissy135

Hey V! We are already friends on this account but I will check today to see if we are friends on my new account- if not I will add you- send a note sometime and we can meet up in clubhouse! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

2mytinytots

Hi I’ll be happy to add you to my friend’s list. You’ll receive a request from mytinytots grandmaswan I agree with dogfish, I’m always looking for nice people as friends. Let me know if you need anything also. If you want to send your niece’s request to me also that’s fine, just let me know what her user is. Welcome back to WW.

dogfish

Hi MTT, how are you? Do you need anything, maybe I can help with? JLMK Chloe Hey view, My grand sent you friend request, hope she sent to right user. I have the wallpaper you needed, and will send as soon as I can and the honolon pants also, TTYL DF

2mytinytots

Hi Chloe No thank you, I’m fine. I seem to have a hard time getting up the energy to make rooms so my docks are full of stuff already.LOL You are so sweet to offer though, thanks.

Gingerpie08

Gingerpie08 is mine and these are some of my friends’, Snowballd1, Snowflake123132 , bobymamy, and thanky65. } :)>

tk173569

kdt82099 is my username and these are some of my friends, brownsuger1234567890, Bubblon, Cinnybug, friendsfry, helloprettypanda, KASSUZY, Kinzmystery, Manacar, and momofredheadboys.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.