Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-25 at 09:08 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-25 at 07:21 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-25 at 07:10 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-25 at 06:55 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:10 PM

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-24 at 01:53 PM
      its ok i dont need the gargoyle chair u can trade with the other person they sound like they really want it. Thnx anyway! :)

No problem. Thanks anyways. Good luck trading! :) *AIW

Hi WW, which van do you need? I can also give you a country quilt, if you give me a day or two to find one. LOL I have gifted those “priceless” quilts to plenty people, inculing TT. It’s just a jumbe berry prize. LMK if you still need these items, DF

Hi DF! I’m looking for the 2012 Tour Van. Aw, thats such a nice offer but its alright, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I do still need those items. I know there’s not much you need so working out a trade might be a bit challenging, haha. My UN is pookiejosephine if you’d like to meet up sometime. I can always try LOL. I think we’re already friends. LMK, thanks! *AIW

Yes alicepookie, we are friends. LOL I have plenty vans, so will be happy to gift it. i just can’t find the quilt, but I will. I am only a few berries away from winning that, so don’t trade anything crazy for that thing. LOL Ill send tonight. nothing needed in return, TTYL DF

Well thank you very much for those items! I missed the Click-to-Win and I do think everyone was putting a little too much value on it for my taste, but that’s okay. Also, thank you for the Quilt. Honestly it takes me so long to fill up the berry jars, I mostly just trade for the prizes. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :) *AIW

AiW

I LOL’ed at your post! I have the exact same problem….only with moonberries though lol!!! I have a jar full of each on jumble, pickle, and (I cant remember the yellow ones LOL) the yellow ones LOL! If you need any of those, PLMK I would be happy to help out with that :D I got a lot of items from a very good friend (DF) lol so now i am just filling up jars and it takes me days to figure out what to get LOL! LMK If it would be ok if I offered on your aquatariaum (I can’t spell it lol) I have several estore psi’s that I could offer up for trade :D Signature as well but I think (not sure) that I should offer estore for estore unless you’re interested in the signatures more :D LMK your thoughts :P Oh and PS: I am bratz2189 on WW send me a friend request….like DF I watch and if I see something someone needs and I have extras I generally send em over :D

NB

its ok i dont need the gargoyle chair u can trade with the other person they sound like they really want it. Thnx anyway! :)

Hi WW, which van do you need? I can also give you a country quilt, if you give me a day or two to find one. LOL I have gifted those “priceless” quilts to plenty people, inculing TT. It’s just a jumbe berry prize. LMK if you still need these items, DF

Hi DF! I’m looking for the 2012 Tour Van. Aw, thats such a nice offer but its alright, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I do still need those items. I know there’s not much you need so working out a trade might be a bit challenging, haha. My UN is pookiejosephine if you’d like to meet up sometime. I can always try LOL. I think we’re already friends. LMK, thanks! *AIW

Yes alicepookie, we are friends. LOL I have plenty vans, so will be happy to gift it. i just can’t find the quilt, but I will. I am only a few berries away from winning that, so don’t trade anything crazy for that thing. LOL Ill send tonight. nothing needed in return, TTYL DF

Well thank you very much for those items! I missed the Click-to-Win and I do think everyone was putting a little too much value on it for my taste, but that’s okay. Also, thank you for the Quilt. Honestly it takes me so long to fill up the berry jars, I mostly just trade for the prizes. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :) *AIW

nutty_buddy

DF

I can send you my quilt :) That is pretty crazy lol I love that psi to be honest and would offer like way more than some freebies for it LOL :D I also have a zillion of those vans thanks to the click to win on the newz lol and if you’re unable to find one LMK on that and I can send one over to you for WW :) Do you know does she need 2011 van too or just 2012? LMK and I can send both if ya need em :P

NB

nutty_buddy

DF

I have a country quilt I can send it to you so you can send it to her unless she made that crazy trade already!! I would love to trade her for that particular psi I love it!!! I would so offer way more than jumbleberry prizes because the jumbleberry prizes are far more easily gotten that a psi (especially that one :P) LMK if you need me to send that and I can also send the 2012 van I have TONS of extras from the click to win when we got a ton of them as freebies :P LMK

NB

dogfish

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.